Teleco South Florida Careers
At Teleco South Florida, we believe that technology is going to continue to play a huge part in everyday life and this influence will increase in the coming years. With that in mind, we are always looking to find people who are excited about the future and want to be a part of a company that is a leader in telecommunications. Do you believe you can make a difference? Are looking for an opportunity to move to the front and blaze the trail for others to follow? Do want to work with the best and the brightest? Then Teleco South Florida Careers wants you.
Technology Account Executive Reports to: VP of Sales
At Teleco South Florida, you’ll be part of a team of the best providers, working hand-in-hand with other innovative, customer-facing professionals who are shaping the way Technology is designed, delivered, managed and secured.
As an Account Executive, you will work side by side with technical sales engineers to provide business consultation to clients or prospects and develop technology solutions that fullfil those business needs.
As a Team member, you will obtain new business and support client accounts via a through understanding of Telecommunications products and services which include phone systems, Managed Services, cabling, IT Services, Carrier Services, VOIP, Surveillance and Card Services.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Identify and qualify potential business opportunities through a combination of telephone calls, cold calls, partnerships, networking and referrals.
- Prepare and present formal proposals to Executive level of organizations
- Prepare formal proposals in response to RFP and request for information (RFI)
- Update and manage a sales pipeline and accurately forecast on a regular basis.
- Consultative approach with customers to assess their business needs
- Coordinate complex decision-making process, and overcome objections to closure to close sales in a timely manner
- Work with Management to submit pricing and pre-qualification request reflecting the client requirement
- Cultivate long-term relationships with customers by maintaining contact to propose new solutions and developing technology
- Meet established sales quotas and revenue goals on a consistent basis
- Acquire and maintain product knowledge to support products and services
- Prepare for, attend and actively participate in weekly sales meetings with Sales Team
- Engage the Sales Manager in assisting to strategize and close sales as needed.
- Process Company provided leads in accordance with Company policy including prompt follow-up and internal documentation.
To join our team, you should have experience in these areas:
- 5+ years of experience in outside sales
- Experience selling technological products or solutions.
- Strong listening and investigative skills to identify customer problems
- Strategic thinking and ability to develop solutions from a stated problem
- Written and Oral Communication skills including leading presentations, creating reports,
- Ability to plan and organize work along with adapt to changing needs
- Represent the Company with the utmost professionalism including attire, ethics and conduct.
- Travel to client sites Reliable transportation and proof of insurance is required.
- Must pass driving record